Wednesday 13 January 2016

The Examples of Text

NEWS ITEM
Cawitali will choose a head of village next year.
Mr. Prayitno is a head of Cawitali’s village now. He wants to go forward in general elections. He is sure that he will win this general elections again.
Mr. Prayitno said he was glad because many people still want him to be a leader in their village, “i will go forward in this election when you always suppose me”. Although his opponent has anything to defeat him, but he doesn’t care about it. He thinks when he leaded the village along five years, he felt that he has given the best he could. So, he hopes that he can continue it to make a better and best village.
“if he cannot win in general elections. We thank to him because he has been a good leader in this village” , some cawitali’s people said .

DESCRIPTIVE
PANCASAKTI UNIVERSITY
Pancasakti university is one of the university in central java.
Pancasakti university is located in Tegal city. In Pancasakti university there are six faculties and seventeen departments, but Pancasakti university including small university because it just have six thousand students. Pancasakti university also has many unit of student activities, such as Mapakti, Sensasi, Ukmi,etc. When the student want to improve their abilities, they can join in one of units that they like. If Pancasakti university wants to be a big university, it must change the system, it starts from complete many facilities that are needed especially by student. It can influence the student to register in Pancasakti university. Although Pancasakti university still have many weaknesses but many experiences that student can get it from there.



Descriptive Text
My house
There is a beautiful house in my village, and that is my house.
My house is located in cawitali village. My house is not too large and big, it is medium. The color of my house is white. In my house there is a living room that can be used for receive  guests and it is one of the most important room in my house. There is also bed rooms, kitchen, and bathroom. In front of my house there are many plants, such as flowers, which is used to keep the circulation because it can produce oksigen. In the right side there is my grand parents’s house, in the left side there is a street which is used by people every day, and behind of my house there is a neighboor’s house. My house is simple, but it’s complete, and i am glad can live in there.


No comments:

Post a Comment