Friday 11 November 2016

Soal UTS SMK Bahasa Inggris Kelas X Semester 1

1.      Mrs. Yuyun : Hello, students. How is your life?
Students       : Hello Mrs, ……..
a.       You’re OK. Thanks.                     c. They are fine, thanks.
b. Pretty well. What about you?         d. Nice to meet you.
2.      Adit     : May I have your name?
Nilam  : My name is Nilam.
Adit     : ………….
Nilam  : N – I - L – A - M.
a.       How do you do?               c. What is the letter?
b. Can you spell it?                 d. It’s OK

3.      Siti       : Thank you for delicious dinner, Siti.
Tri        : …….
a.       I’m very hungry too          c. it’s my pleasure
b. Don’t eat to much, Aldi      d. When will you invite me for dinner, too?

4.      Riki       : What does your sister do every morning before you go to school?
Lukman : My sister ……. The floor.
a. Sweep          b. Sweeping                c. Swept          d. Sweeps

5.      Mother            : Who is she? She is very pretty.
Siska and Elin : She is ……. friend. Her name is Mitha.
a.       We             b. Our              c. Ours             d. Us

6.      She was born on the second day of the eight month. It means that she was born on …….
a. August 2nd   b. July 2nd        c. July 8th         d. August 8th

7.      A : When does your uncle go to Mecca?
B  : He …….. to Mecca this day.
a. Depart         b. Departs        c. Departed     d. Departing

8.      Ilyas   : Is he ………a student?
Indah : Yes, he is. As far as I know he always does all his duties well on time.
a.Careless                    b. Careful        c. Diligent       d. Clever

9.      Yuni  : What are the characteristics of a good employee?
Zulfa   : ……………
a.Dependable and loyal                      c. Tired and bored
b.Lazy and dishonest                          d. Naughty and stingy

10.  A  : What is the shape of  this tire?
B  : It is ……………….
a.Circular                     b. Rectangular             c. Square         d. Cube

11.  X : Today is Wednesday. What day is tomorrow?       Y: It is ……………..
a.Monday        b. Tuesday       c. Thursday     d. Friday

12.  Adi      : Arifin, we will be on vacation tomorrow.
Arifin  : What about going to the beach?
Adi      : …………………
a. Thank you               b. It is a pity    c. That’s a good idea   d. I don’t have money

13.  Dylan : Your hair is too long for a boy.
Robby : Yes, I want to cut my hair. Where should I go?
a. At the book shop                 c. At the bakery shop
b. At the barber shop              d. At the movie
14.  Read the conversation below.
Berny : “It has been a difficult time. But you have been on my side.” _______.”
The most appropriate expression to fill the gap is …
a. Thank you.
b. Really?
c. What’s going on with you?
d. Bye.

Error Recognition
15.  Okta  : Let  my  introduce myself. My name is Okta.
                     A                       B
Kyla  : How do you do, Okta. I’m Kyla, it’s glad to meet you.
                                                                  C
Okta  : Glad to meet you, too.
               D

16.   Nunung  : Is  this yours camera ?
                   A            B
 Puspita   : No, it’s  hers.
                   C            D

17.  Yogi   : What does Arya do every Sunday?
                          A             B
Lisa    : He always play football  in the field.
                                              C                 D

18.  Farah   : Tom, I’m sorry. I forget to bring your magazine.
                                 A                                  B
Tomy   : It doesn’t matter. Brings it to me later!.
                          C                      D

19.  Sonata : Is it your ruler, Sadam?
               A      B
Sadam : No, it isn’t me. But Rahmat’s ruler.
                                 C               D
20.  Please forgive me for breaking you’re computer, Henry. I will repair it myself,”
                     A                                          B                                                     C
Promised Sidney to Henry.
       D


Essays
1.      Change into negative and introgative form!
a.       Mr. Jack teaches them everyday.
(-)
(?)
b.      His brother always listens to music.
(-)
(?)
2.      Mention 4 examples words of observations!
3.      Identify the order of adjectives in this sentences!
a.       Some intelligent young men
b.      An old Russian song
4.      Change this number into words!
a.       2709 =
b.      1992 =
5.       Write two sentences use possessive adjective and possessive pronoun!

No comments:

Post a Comment